Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ooooh... flashy.

And I thought I'd be able to stay away from the computer this weekend... not! Thanks to the leadership results ticker over at Liberal.ca., and I must echo the kudos on this great effort.

I've found a middle ground though (read as: way to get sleep), I've downloaded the resident version, and I'll leave it up for the weekend and just check it occasionally (hourly?). democtracticSPACE also has some analysis going on... less flashy, but pretty thorough. I like receiving the email update, thanks.

Engaging as it all is though, I'm not going to get too worked up over how things look (unlike some) it aint over til it's over, and it's still early yet. I vote tomorrow.

Bob Rae in the post today: Canada's missing voice.


How about this story eh? Ah, makes me nostalgic for the good old days back in the cold war (kidding). Speaking of rumors of wars... the Post also had a piece on the continuing possibility of the U.S. attacking Iran because of "mounting tensions over Iran's nuclear program." Unfortunately, it's behind a subscriber-wall. I hope this blows over, because that level of conflict could make things pretty tough for our troops over in Afghanistan.

I was going on about the "leaked memos" the other day, and I thought I'd like to add that I think it's very unlikely that anyone over at Ignatieff's campaign had anything to do with them. I know my joke might have come across that way, but that wasn't what was intended. A move like that would be political suicide if it ever got out. From the CPC? Maybe... but I doubt their veracity.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home