Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Slainte

I'm drinking Scotch. I know drinking and blogging don't mix, but it's probably still better than the relentless spinning that everybody else seems to be engaged in right now without the aid of any LIBations (perhaps not entirely true... based on some of what I'm reading, some people may be drinking...)

In case your interested, I'm drinking a dram of Aberlour 10 yr, which I received for my birthday today (which I seem to share with Jason Cherniak... an auspicious day indeed).

Here's to all the leadership candidates, and all the volunteers who put in so much time and effort. Slainte! (It's pronounced "Slahn-cha," and means "to your health.")





I might be spinning tomorrow, but you won't read about it here. ;-)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home