Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ok, I've cooled down a bit...

This is what happens when I don't read the blogs for a day or so, and then catch the tail end of something like this. I have a chance to read a bit more and digest.

I still think that gaffe was brutal. Ok, it was an off-the cuff answer, and it's since been clarified that nobody is asking to be reinstated, and nobody is considering reinstating. Nothing more to see here folks, move along.

Now, can we maybe make an effort to demonstrate some renewal? Perhaps put something in place that says party members who abuse the trust of the electorate are going to be kicked out for life, and have the full weight of the law thrown at them... maybe in a code of conduct or something like that?

I still think it would help. Couldn't hurt.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home