Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thanks from Bob




The other day I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package addressed to me from Arlene Perly Rae & Bob Rae. enclosed was a signed copy of Canada in the Balance by Bob Rae, a signed flyer, and a signed letter of thanks:


I am writing to thank you so much for your help and support on our wonderful campaign. I am proud of what we did, proud of the team we built, and proud of the way we handled the whole campaign.

I am sending you a couple of ways to remember those special days and weeks, and hope we can stay in touch as we build a stronger Liberal Party together. Stephane Dion will make a fine Prime Minister, and we all need to do everything we can to make it happen.

All the best, and thanks so much for the great effort!
Did Bob really sign all those letters, flyers and books? My hand hurts just thinking about it. It's still be a nice gesture, even if he really didn't.

I'm glad I volunteered what time I could for the campaign, even more so because Bob is still committed to the future of the party. Thank you Bob, for all of your work.


~*~

I've temporarily switched out the Liblog's button with list for just the button. Why? We have a new Liblogger whose blog has a really long name: insideottawastudentperspective.blogspot.com

The length of this blog title causes my sidebar to conflict with the body of my blog for space, and that battle always results in the sidebar becoming a blog footer.

When I figure out how to fix my template so this doesn't happen the full list goes back up.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home