Sunday, September 07, 2008

Day 1

My sign is up, and I'm ready for one month of election overload.

Never having much in the way of serious commentary to offer, today I just felt like practising my motivation sign building.


I'm sure there are going to be a few good photo ops in the next month, so I'm going to start brushing up now.





One thing is certain, the success of the Liberal party hinges on Canadians being able to get to know Stephane Dion... out to dinner with friends the other night and I'm still hearing that people just don't know much about him. Hopefully this will change.


I disagree with Kinsella on the importance of the plane not being ready. Non-issue. Next.






Did Layton really say he wants to apply for Harper's job? Last election he just wanted to be the leader of the official opposition.








As a Liberal supporter, I'm spooked by the prospect of the Green party splitting the vote, but from a political standpoint, it is going to be exciting to see how well they can emerge from this election.







Similarly, I'm kind of pleased to see the Bloc running scared. I want to see the Liberals form the next government, but failing that I'll settle for seeing the Bloc Quebecois savaged on their home turf.

Labels: , , , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home