Monday, November 03, 2008

Liberal 308

Having recently started re-reading The Big Red Machine, I was reminded of some of the past forays into renewal that the Liberal party has made.

With this in mind, I'm optimistic there will be some positive results from the latest grassroots movement towards reform and renewal of the party, through Liberal 308.

Personally, I think one of the keys is going to have to be getting out the message that being a Liberal means being involved; Involved in fundraising, and involved in campaigning.

So first, I issue the challenge to myself to dig deep and give more. I've made my first donation, and I look forward to being involved in the process of continued renewal.*


*which really won't begin for me until December as I've gotten myself caught up in the NaNoWriMo thing... wish me luck.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home